Thursday, March 24, 2011

Wooden iPad 2 Cover



Briefy: I know I don't post much about gadgets anymore, but this is just way too cool for me to pass up. Above, you'll find a video from Miniot, an awesome company based in Holland, demonstrating their brand new "smart cover"-esque cover for the iPad 2...and it is made out of wood! Very classy and cool. I stuck with my original iPad 'cause the sequel didn't entice me enough, but now I'm having second thoughts...

The case is going to be released tomorrow, March 25, in several types of wood, starting at €50, or about $70, which ain't a bad price, considering Apple's dorky, boring leather cases are the same price.

3 comments:

Brett said...

That looks cool! I have seen computer cases made out of wood, mice and keyboards made out of wood, even monitor assemblies made out of wood, but this is definitely the first iPad case I have seen done that way.

Don't actually have an iPad yet, but when I do finally get one, I am definitely going to have to think about getting one of these cases.

Zachary said...

That makes the iPad look good. I love my iPad. Brett if you are looking in to getting one you should also get the DISH Remote Access app from DISH Network. I work at DISH and with this app you are able to watch your live TV on you iPad anywhere you have a wifi or 3g signal. It is a great app, go to www.dish.com/tveverywhere to learn how to get it.

pay per head said...

Thanks for the list, just submitted to them. Keep up the good work.