Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Brief Note

Hello, all of you lovely readers, you.

I know you've missed me, and I've missed you. I have been in California on vacation for a while, and haven't been able to post anything. (Although, I've been keeping up with the news on my phone and things and haven't seen much that's worthy of a post.)

Anywho, one of the things I've done out here in The Golden State is gotten a private tour of Pixar Animation Studios!! It was exhilarating. I didn't take a ton of pictures, but have some remarks I'll share with you once I have the time to construct a nice little post about it. Look for that by the end of this month.

Also, I'll be heading over to Disneyland next week, so keep an eye out for some talkback about all the new changes at DCA.

I'll try and keep you updated with the latest news, especially with SIGGRAPH and D23 coming up soon, but I'm not promising anything.

Sorry, my beloved readers, for the recent hiatus in posts. At least you have some fun stuff to look forward to, right!?

Talk to you soon . . .

1 comment:

www.mueblescebreros.com said...

Pretty effective info, thanks for the post.