Tuesday, June 28, 2011

'Mission: Impossible 4' trailer debuts


Above you'll find the first trailer for Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol. It's being directed by someone you're most likely familiar with, Brad Bird, the Oscar-winning guy who brought you Iron Giant, Ratatouille, and The Incredibles. M:I4 marks his foray into the world of live-action filmmaking.

The movie is being produced by J.J. Abrams, the awesome dude behind LOST (speaking of which, did you see Sawyer in the trailer? Jump to 1:03 and watch closely...awesome!), Mission: Impossible 3, Super 8, Fringe . . . a lot of stuff. It stars Tom Cruise, Jeremy Renner, Simon Pegg, and, as I said before, Josh Holloway.

I cannot wait!! It looks spectacular.

Unfortunately, though, I'm gonna have to wait until December 16 later this year, when it's released into theaters (and IMAX!).

9 comments:

Tom Cruise Jackets said...

Finally, this is what I wanted to see about mission impossible 4

garrett hedlund leather moto jacket said...

Thanks for another awesome post. Keep up the good work.Thumbs up to you.

benjamin button \jacket said...

Thank you for the post. I think this page is very nice to read and have added in my bookmark list.

daniel craig grey jacket said...

There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in features also.

del spooner jacket said...

I can see the author's expertness here, how the web was created also shows the poster creativity and passion!

happy days fonzie jacket said...

It is such an honor to have the chance to see this site! I want to extend my thanks for this.

Jeannine said...

Hey, there's really much effective information above!

pay per head said...

This is really satisfied by the nice services in this blog that to really providing the wonderful info is visible in this blog

esha said...



I found your documents very interesting
Leather shirts
Leataher Pants