Friday, May 16, 2008

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

I went to the midnight showing of "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" last night, and I have good news and I have bad news. Alright, bad news first, I saw a trailer for possibly the worst, dumbest, and most idiotic movie ever made. It's made by the Walt Disney Company, and I cannot believe that Lasseter could let this into theaters. It looks like one of those truly awful, straight to DVD, no plot, car wrecks that Lasseter is supposed to put a stop to! Now, it's possible that this movie could turn out to have an actual plot, and I could be wrong...but I doubt it, watch the trailer.

Beverly Hills Chihuahua:



Now, to get that bad taste out of your mouth, a review of The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (Prince Caspian for short).

Prince Caspian was a great movie. It had action, adventure, mystery, romance, comedy, drama, a great cast of good characters, and it stayed true to the book. I would give Prince Caspian an 8 out of 10. There are multiple epic battles, twists in the plot, and it, of course, has a happy ending. I highly recommend that you see this movie, especially if you read the book or if you loved the 1st movie, "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe".



No comments: