Wednesday, July 29, 2009

'Toy Story' Double Feature Trailer!


Here is what you've been waiting for! A full, funny and great trailer for the re-release of Toy Story and its sequel as a double feature in 3D. Note that, unlike all previous 3D features, this specific release will be exclusive to 3D theaters and not have a 2D alternative. Visit the official site (which has a really funny Little Green Man wearing the 3D glasses--which is a great promotional image for the whole 3D thing) or, even better, watch the trailer right here (might wanna make it full screen...)!



I am very excited to see this! I am completely against 3D and everything about it, also, don't expect to see it around in 4-5 years. Still, I can't wait for this release--especially the double feature aspect.

Looking forward to Fall...

2 comments:

Tommy Day said...

I completely agree about 3D, and I can't wait to see Toy Story 1 and 2 in theaters again.

Ps - You should enable comments by Name/URL for those of use who don't use Blogger!

Tommy
PixarFanboy.com

Cathy said...

I heard that it was one of the top grossing film on its opening weekend, Toy Story went on to earn over $192 million in the United States and Canada during its initial theatrical release and took in more than $356 million worldwide. I will definitely buy the dvd movie for my little nephew's birthday!