Saturday, April 2, 2011

Deschanel Meets Pooh



The above video is a short featurette recently released by Walt Disney Animation Studios discussing the music for their upcoming film Winnie-the-Pooh. Songs for the film will be provided by one of my favorite actresses and singers, Zooey Deschanel. You may remember her as the female lead of Elf and (500) Days of Summer, and the lead singer of the super awesome band She & Him.

Listen to a preview for the brand new song So Long, by Zooey made just for Pooh, in the video above. Never-before-seen footage from the film can be seen in the video, too!

The film will be released on July 15 later this year, and now I am even more excited to see it since one of my favorite musical artists is providing the music... Oh boy!

1 comment:

Ramona said...

I loooove them both soo much! This post just made me very happy!!