Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Listen to the 'Pooh' Soundtrack Now!

Here is a link to the French Disney website, on which you can, for a limited time, stream the entire Winnie-the-Pooh soundtrack!! It is a bit finnicky and takes a bit to load, but it is totally worth it!! When before I thought there was no way for me to become more excited for the movie, they have to go and release an amazing soundtrack like this, which makes me exponentially more excited.

Not only does it include Zooey Deschanel, as I giddily and previously reported, but it also includes the musical stylings of M. Ward (the "Him" in the group She & Him)!! This is such exciting news, I can't even explain how exciting it is . . . I listen to She & Him and M. Ward's solo stuff at least twice a week, usually more. Seeing that they are going to be teaming with Disney on Winnie-the-Pooh is making me, in fact, freak out.

Listen to the soundtrack (which will be available to purchase on July 12) now while you have the chance, and then go and see the sure-to-be-awesome Winnie-the-Pooh this July 15!

No comments: