Friday, July 4, 2008

Disneyland #2: Fireworks!

I will upload numerous posts over the next week or so. They will all feature bits of info and pictures that I've taken from my recent trip to Disneyland. Some posts will include the Tiki Room's 45th Anniversary, Toy Story Mania, and the parks in general. Now, keep in mind that these pictures are taken with a 2-megapixel iPhone, in undesired lighting conditions, and taken while in motion, so the photos won't be perfect.

For this Disneyland #2 post, in honor of Independence Day, here are tons of pictures of the fireworks show at Disneyland, Remember... Dreams Do Come True.



















1 comment:

AppleInHand said...

This is great since I missed some of the fireworks. You should write something on Beauty and The Beast, that was my favorite chilhood movie, and i still love it :D