DisneyShopping.com has answered many questions about the Ultimate WALL-E robot. First of all, it ships in 13 weeks. It is going to cost $259, which is $60 more than was rumored. Here are some more details given by DisneyShopping.com:
- With the original voice from the hit movie, WALL•E can chat with you. He can also dance, play music from your MP3 player (cable included), follow you around, or explore on his own. His programmable infrared remote control lets you create more than 1000 action sequence combinations!
- His eyes light up and blink with the expressions you loved in the film
- Designed with advanced technology, Ultimate WALL•E has audio, motion and obstacle sensors
- WALL•E will turn his head towards a sound and respond thanks to 4 audio sensors that give him 360-degree sound detection.
- 4 motion sensors, 3 in the front and 1 in the back, allow WALL•E to detect motion and trigger his curiosity
- Obstacle sensors enable WALL•E to detect obstacles in his path to avoid collisions
- WALL•E's arms move up and down, hands grip and rotate 360 degrees and his body tilts forward and backward plus he has real working treads
- Play modes include Follow-U mode, Explore mode, Dance mode, MP3 Music mode and Program mode plus he has an interactive Talk Back feature
- Innovative remote control allows WALL•E to be played with using Touch Pad control, dual joy sticks or any of the 16 function buttons for voice, lights, sound effects, music, expressions, special programs and more!
Well, there ya have it. $60 more than expected and it'll be awhile until you're gonna get your hands on one of these realistic WALL-E robots.